Thursday 7 May 2015

7/5/2015 - Security and Tinting complete... moving happily onward!


I had a professional window tinting / car security company do a great job.  Considering the van is white in colour, the tinting looks even better. As for the security system installed, I won't tell what was installed, but rest assured it's a very good deterrent for thieves.. 

These are the "joiners" I am using to join together the 2 different pieces of flooring to make ONE floor. However before using them (screwing them onto the wood), I need to waterproof them each on each side. They need to dry for 8 hours before being used.

My next set of work is to rip up the flooring material, vacuum the floors of all dirt, seal the metal floor with waterproofing material and then to allow it time to dry before putting together the actual wooden floors on top.

This is a fun project...and it's only going to get better!

Cheers,
The 420van man!

No comments:

Post a Comment